Ultra Long-term Solution at Short-term Cost
76Ah 12V Silicon Dioxide Lead Crystal EFSL Battery SiO2 Group 24
For use in scooters, marine and powered wheelchairs.
Also perfect for MARINE and RV Use!
L260 x W169 x H215 mm /L10.2″ x W 6.65″ x H 8.46″
Terminals – F3
Why you need to change your battery today:
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- 2 years Warranty
- 24-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 year service life, based on up to 30-50% daily discharge
- Long lasting up to five times longer than AGM batteries at 50% DoD (depth of discharge)
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
- Closest Battery size U1
- Huge range of sizes to fit every application, from scooters, wheelchairs, lifts and uninterruptable power supply systems to RVs, campers, fishing boats to large solar energy storage banks.
The Silicon Dioxide Battery is a high performance battery comparable to Lithium-Ion in both depth of discharge and cycling capabilities for a third of its price. It even out-competes many similar Li-Ion batteries in longevity when subjected to the same discharge, temperatures, and partial state of charge abuse.
This means the SiO2 Battery boasts a fantastically low cost per Kilowatt-Hour over its entire lifetime. Each cent gives users more watts for longer to provide the best long-term solution with short-term costs. It even has a longer shelf life, only discharging less than 1.6% of its power over a month.
The Silicon Dioxide battery lasts 8-12 years, depending on use, thanks to its unique chemistry. The pH neutral electrolyte prevents sulphation and does not corrode the internal components.
Cold Weather Champion
The SiO2 Battery’s effectiveness in extreme temperatures stands out against all competition. The cold-resistant technology was developed for use in machinery up North and performs far better than any other battery technology on the market.
These batteries provide 40% more power than lead-acid battery at temperatures as low as -40 °C/F.
Safer, Easier, and Greener
The Silicon Dioxide battery is lighter weight than other types of Lead-Acid batteries and is easier to transport and install since it can be placed on any side or orientation.
These batteries are up to 99% recyclable and an excellent battery for environmentally-conscious users wanting to minimize the carbon footprint of their solar array.
These deep cycle batteries require no maintenance and are non-gassing. This makes them safer in high temperatures or remote battery banks and backup power storage. It is safe for air travel and can be used as marine batteries.
Replacement Battery for: UB12750, PS-12750,
Settings for your SiO2 battery if you are choosing custom programming on your charge controller:
Equalizing Voltage -> 14.6 or Shut off this function if available
Boost Voltage -> 14.6
Floating Charge Voltage -> 13.6
Over-discharge Return Voltage -> 12.7
Over-discharge Voltage -> 11.8