The Magnum Smart Battery Combiner (ME-SBC) is designed to monitor and charge a second battery using a portion of the current that is charging a main battery.
The ME-SBC uses MOSFETs, which is a bidirectional electronic switch, control circuit that eliminates a significant voltage drop and provides automatic turn on and off based on adjustable voltage setpoints; allowing different batteries to be charged from a single charging source and preventing over or under charging.
- Voltage auto-detect feature recognizing 12 or 24 VDC.
- Transfer up to 25 amps.
- Solenoid drive for requirements greater than 25 amps.
- Over-temperature and over-current shutdown.
- Adjustable voltage settings with a wide range allows for charging flexibility.
- Bi-directional charging.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Sense lead for long-run applications.