MH60 5A (12V/60W)
Solar Charge Controller with Light Controller
MH60 MPPT Integrated Constant-Current Charge Controller for Lithium Batteries of Solar Street Lights
- Dedicated MPPT Controller for lithium batteries
- Supporting 12V lithium batteries
- Automatic load output timer
- MPPT with max solar panel open-circuit voltage of 40V and max solar panel power 100W
- Provides lithium battery low temperature charging protection function
- Featuring load boost constant-current output able to directly power a maximum of 12 light bulbs in series with a max load power of 60V
- Featuring system status log function able to record system status for a maximum of 7 days; comprehensively and effectively monitoring the systems conditions
- Data communications adopts a multiple-time two-way handshake protocol and a data compression algorithm, realizing precise and fast data transmission
- Providing intelligent power mode, which can extend the battery’s life to its top limit by adjusting the load power automatically according to the remaining battery capacity
- True constant current rather than current-limiting control ensures smooth and stable output current, effectively reducing LED light attenuation and extending LED service life.
- With infrared remote control function, operations including setting parameters, reading status and viewing historical data can be performed.
- A metal case and an IP68 waterproof level enable the device to operate in various tough conditions.
- The overheat protection function enables the device to scale down or shut off the load completely when its temperature exceeds certain point.
- A range of protection measures such as battery reverse-connection protection, LED short-circuit protection and open-circuit protection place the system under comprehensive protection
- Tracking Efficiency 99.26%
- Weight 200g
- Dimensions 82x82x20mm
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- light control voltage 5V to 11V
- light control delay 1 min to 50 min
- Operating temperature -35C to 65C
- Rated charging current 8A
Download instruction manual here: Manual for SRNE MH60 MPPT charge controller