Magnum’s PT-100 Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) charge controller. With 100 amps of charge current, it is ideal for solar systems up to 3300 watts (24V) or 6600 watts (48V). With a high input voltage of 200VDC, it can work with four 60 cell modules in series. Simple installation, with Arc-Fault and Ground Fault detection. 5-year manufacturer warranty. 12/24/48V compatible.
- designed to harvest the maximum available energy from the PV array and deliver it to the batteries. The PT-100’s MPPT algorithm finds the maximum power point of the array and operates at this point while regulating the output current to 100 amps and battery voltage to fully charge the battery.
- High Efficiency: The PT-100 provides typical 99% conversion efficiency and uses less than four watts of power in nighttime mode.
- MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking technology for increased PV power output efficiency.
- Voltage Options: Compatible with 12, 24, or 48V battery systems with automatic detection of system voltage. The PT-100 will produce up to 100 amps regardless of battery voltage.
- Supports a Large PV Array: A single controller supports a large PV array up to 6600W. Larger PV arrays may be used because the PT-100 is current limited to 100 amps for maximum harvest.
- Optimal Battery Charging: Automatic battery temperature compensation using an included external temperature sensor for optimum battery charging, even during extreme temperature changes.
- Multi-stage Charging: Maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- GFDI: Integrated PV GroundFault Detection and Interruption/ Indication, with pre-fault leakage/ diagnostic metering.
- LED Indicators and Screen: Multiple LED indicators and large digital LED screen on the front panel for easy-to-read system information.
- On-site Updates: The PT-100’s software can be updated on site.
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection, power derating when the temperature is high, PV short circuit and high PV input shutdown, output overcurrent protection and night-time back-feed (reverse current) protection.
- AFCI: An integrated PV ArcFault Circuit Interrupter detects, indicates, and extinguishes series arcs.
- Convenient Installation: Run all of the wirings to the unique, remain-inplace wiring box with ease prior to installing the full PT-100 unit.
- Easy MP and MMP integration: The PT-100 is designed to work with a Magnum Panel (MP) or MiniMagnum Panel (MMP). It provides room and access to PV and battery disconnect breakers.