The MidNite Classic-200 will substantially increase the flexibility, features and range currently found on Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controllers. It is the only MPPT controller that has Arc Fault Detection, making this controller the safest controller available.
It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 200 has a maximum output current of 79 amps, an operating voltage of 200 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet.
- 200 operating voltage
- Max current out: 79 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes