AmpliPHI Li-Ion Battery with integrated BMS
No chance of Thermal Runaway!
This AmpliPHI 3.8™ Battery utilizes the safest Lithium Ion chemistry available, Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP). No cobalt or explosive hazards that put customers at risk. By eliminating cobalt, the risk of thermal runaway, fire propagation, operating temperature constraints, and toxic coolants are reduced. The AmpliPHI features a Battery Management System (BMS) with closed-loop communications pre-configured with Sol-Ark inverters that reports SOC and other critical real-time data, optimizing the value of storage and functionality within balance-of-system equipment. Combined with our proven overcurrent protection (OCPD) and accessible 100 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch, installation time is reduced and safety is increased during set-up for residential and commercial systems, on and off-grid.
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations
- 24V and 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no cobalt, risk ofthermal runaway or fi re
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain —long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
Here is a quick overview and training video for this battery:
Please contact us for a ship quote. Although this battery has solved the problem of thermal runaway, it still has restrictions for shipping and our ship calculator doesn’t do a good job of quoting.