The 300A Inverter Fuse Block is designed to provide code compliant over current protection. It protects the battery bank, inverter and cables from damage caused by short circuits and overloads. A fast acting, current-limiting Class-T fuse cartridge delivers instantaneous protection in the event of a short circuit, as well as a time delay to allow the momentary current surges that are common in inverter applications.
- DC rated, UL listed high current class-T fuse in a protective holder with removable cover. CFB fuse block is manufactured with two high-quality rated lugs and accepts #6 – 250 MCM wire gauges.
- Black Polycarbonate, Fiberglass Reinforced Base
- Clear Polycarbonate Touch Safe Snap-On Cover
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- FB max height 2.50 Inches