3.8 kWh 48V 60A Li-ion Battery
The PHI 3.8™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
No risk of thermal Runaway!
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations.
- 24V and 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation.
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers.
- Drop in replacement for lead acid.
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no cobalt, risk of thermal runaway or fire.
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain —long cycle life.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials.
- Maintenance-free, no ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation required.
Contact us for a ship quote. Although this battery does not have the problem of thermal runaway, it still falls under the shipping rules that it cannot be shipped by air. Our shipping calculators have trouble with this, so we run the ship quotes manually.
Compatible with all industry standard inverters and charge controllers.
Battery bank-to-inverter output sizing must adhere to a 2:1 ratio:
- battery quantity = (inverter kWAC rating ÷ inverter efficiency)
÷ battery MAX Continuous Discharge Rate in kWDC