Kisae Abso 20A 12V Battery Charger
KISAE Abso battery chargers are fully automatic multi-stage chargers that provide the ability to recharge 3 separate battery banks. They are the ultimate set-and-forget charger, designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries, whether AGM, Gel, Flooded or Lithium based.
- Multi-Stage Battery Charging
- Priority Bank Charging
- Digital LCD Display
- Design to be compact and small footprint
- Travel Abroad and Use Anywhere
- Silent Mode: Unique setting for night-time use
- Low frequency design with high surge capability to start demanding loads
- True sinewave output will run heavy-duty motor loads and entertainment systems flawlessly
- Low battery shutdown to prevent total battery discharge
- System remote panel (included) provides vital system information
- Over temperature shutdown
- Mounting brackets and high quality DC connectors for easy installation
- Approved to UL, CSA, and European regulatory standards
MULTI-STAGE BATTERY CHARGING
Abso Battery Chargers use advanced charging algorithms to rapidly and safely replenish large capacity AGM, Gel, Flooded and Lithium batteries to peak efficiency. Abso Chargers deliver four primary charge stages: Bulk, Absorption, Float and Maintenance. This results in a battery that is ready for use faster and improves battery life.
The Abso Charger is a Three-bank battery charger that allows the user to decide which battery is the most important. It will deliver a priority charge to Bank One, allowing this bank to get charged the quickest, then shift the cycle to battery banks Two and Three. In the event that all three banks need a recharge, an override function can recover all three banks quickly and evenly before switching back to Bank One Priority.
By leaving your Abso Charger connected to your batteries, even during off-season storage periods when the batteries are not in use, the Abso Charger will automatically maintain your battery’s charge by running a fresh charge algorithm every 7 days. The Abso Charger’s intelligence ensures that the batteries are maintained so they are in top performance when the new season begins and you are ready to use your batteries.
The smart Abso Charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks. If one battery is discharging quickly due to loads on the battery, Kisae’s Abso charging technology will automatically increase the rate of charge to that bank.