A 2000 Watt Continuous / 4000 Watt Surge 12V Inverter / Charger
Pure Sine Wave 12V Inverter Charger
Input load 12V – SW2012-55
The KISAE 2000W inverter/charger converts 12V battery power into pure sine wave AC household power, can run loads up to 2000 watts. It features a built-in multi-state 55 amp charger to ensure batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. This provides for a smooth transition between shore power and battery power, while the automatic AC load sensing feature will prevent tripping the shore power circuit breaker.
The product also features pure sine wave output and is ideal for operating motor loads and reducing stress on surge protection circuitry, meaning potentially longer equipment life. Perfect for small microwave ovens, computers, televisions, power tools and more.
Inverters convert DC power to AC power so you can run your appliances and equipment. This model also has the added capacity as a charger, which enables you to power your batteries and appliances from shore power.
Convert Battery Power to Household AC Power using this 12V Inverter
- Run your household appliances in your truck, boat, or RV
- Premium power sinewave inverters (SW series)
- Exacting quality in compact sizes
- Ideal for cars, boats, trucks, and RV’s
KISAE Power 12V Inverter Charger Features and Benefits
- Low frequency design with high surge capacity to
start demanding loads
- True Sine Wave output to run motor loads and sensitive electronics
- Multi-stage charger will charge your deep cycle batteries quickly and efficiently
- Integrated transfer switch allows you to switch seamlessly from shore power to battery power
- Ideal inverter for running microwave ovens, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronic
- Low battery shutdown to prevent total battery
- System remote panel (included) provides vital
- Over temperature shutdown
- Mounting brackets and high quality DC connectors
make installation simple
- Approved to UL, CSA, and European regulatory
- 55A Battery Charger (w option to change charge amperage to 5A, 10A, 30A or 55A or automatic)
- Works with gel flooded and AGM batteries
- 14.5 lbs – 9×18.8×405″
Peak power / Surge power is when a motor starts up and needs a surge of power for a very short time. This inverter has a Peak or Surge Power rating of 4000W.
Pure sine wave inverters give you clean power that can be used with sensitive electronics like laptops.