Our inventory of solar panels changes daily and is shipped from a network of warehouses across Canada. This item may or may not be in stock. Please contact us before purchasing solar panels listed here to make sure that we have them in stock in a warehouse near you.
These are made of DURABLE ETFE panels. Note, there are cheap substitutes out there, poorly made PET panels can quickly de-laminate in challenging conditions and some of the competition do not actually output their advertised Watts. These are quality panels built to last!
Don’t fall for look-alike cheaply made products. This is a very high quality panel with exceptional charging ability.
Perfect to take to the cabin, cottage or chalet when you don’t want to leave your solar panels there when you are not there! Easy to pack in on your ATV or snowmobile. Does not take up too much space in your truck!
Also perfect for mobile solar use – like for first aid, beverage and check in stations at backcountry races and events like: adventure racing, downhill mountain biking, off-road racing, motocross, dirt bike racing, paintball, trail racing, triathlons, rock climbing, etc.
And mobile work camps for prospecting, mining, research, forestry, and oil & gas exploration.
Great for RV, Cabin, Trailers, Camping!
- Only weighing 7.9 lbs, this easy-to-carry folding panel offers excellent mobility
- Dimensions (Closed): 23.6” x 23.2” x 0.98” (600*590*25mm)
- Dimensions (Open): 47.2” x 23.2” x 0.59” (1200*590*15mm)
- Monocrystalline solar cells
- Includes 2.5M cables with SAE ends
- Comes with built-in handles for easy carrying
- Includes built-in Velcro pocket for storing cables, charge controller, and accessories
- ETFE coating for maximum durability; resists de-lamination, salt water, and moisture more effectively than PET coating
- Anti-glare for better light absorption
- Compatible with 12V battery banks
- Comes with a 20A PWM charge controller and alligator clips
This sleek briefcase-style design makes transportation more convenient than ever. With built-in handles, the single-fold, lightweight panel can be set-up and packed away in a matter of seconds. The back of the panel includes a Velcro pocket for storing any extra cabling or other accessories as well. With everything you need for an alternative power source in one small kit, this extremely portable solar panel system is easy to store anywhere. You could even keep it in the trunk of your car to recharge the battery when disaster strikes.
The extremely durable ETFE coating makes the panels perfect for a range of outdoor conditions. You can rest assured that these panels will hold up to all types of recreational, camping, off-grid, marine, portable, industrial and remote worksite use.
We can ship to anywhere in Canada or the US. Please contact us for shipping and stock inquiries.